Appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic
In view of the current coronavirus outbreak we have been advised to temporarily suspend on-line appointments until further notice
Telephone consultations and nurse appointments
- We are open for consultations, nurse appointments and immunisations.
- You will have to telephone and speak to us first for all appointments
- Many appointments will be booked for a telephone or video consultation in the first instance.
- We are unable to offer all our routine services and referrals, please telephone us for further information.
- We have separated areas for babies and parents for baby health check and immunisations.
- Please make sure you come in for your babies immunisations, telephone to make your appointment, our receptionists will let you know how to attend your appointment in the safest way possible.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.